By David Dari
Nasarawa State Governor, Engineer Abdullahi Sule has assigned portfolios to his newly appointed Senior Special Assistants.
This was disclosed in a statement issued by the Secretary to the State Government, Tijjani Aliyu Ahmed, on Thursday.
According to the statement, Engineer Sule approved the assignment of responsibilities to the SSAs as follows:
- Mohammed Abubakar Mohammed- Governor’s office.
- Salisu Isyaka Ogah – Deputy Governor’s office.
- Abubakar Murtala Mohammed – Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)and Development Partner.
- John Thomas – Local Government Affairs.
- Rakiya Alaku- Women Affairs & Empowerment
- Jibrin Egwa Nagambo – Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
7.Haruna Sani Haruna – Utility
- Habiba Balarabe Suleiman- Focal Person, Human capital Development.
- Maryam Gajere – Bureau for ICT/BICT
- Mike Imafidor- Investments & Economic Planning.
11.Hajiya Fatima Ahmed- Primary Health care services.
- Engr. Idris Mohammed Idris- Public Works.
- Haruna Kasimu Idris – Youths & Sports.
- Alh.Yusuf Mada – Party Affairs, Nasarawa North Senatorial District
- Imran Usman Jibrin – Humanitarian Services.
- Josephine Mark Ter – Culture
- Ebu Onyawoye Cecilia- Party Affairs, Nasarawa South Senatorial District.
- Engr Moses Etundo – Conflict Resolutions
- Hajiya Jamilah Dogara Sarki – Persons living with Disabilities
- Abubakar Abdullahi – Party Affairs, Nasarawa West Senatorial District.
- Mercy Kumbur(Mrs)- Food Security.
- Murtala Sodangi- Disaster Management.
- Yusuf Jibrin Maianguwa – Liaison office, Abuja.